Please take note of the following information for attending one of Christopher’s events:
- We shall not be liable for any physical or psychological damage arising out of the use of the website or attending events.
- Please don’t give out personal information as it is shared to YouTube and is available for anyone to watch.
- Please don’t share any other student’s personal details that they may have shared in a closed session. Closed sessions are private and not available for others to access. To share anything from this is a breach of confidentiality.
- These conditions also apply to any Open Zoom Meetings
Please be aware that by joining any Open Zoom Meeting you are aware of and agree to the following.
- Meeting recordings are uploaded to YouTube and Social Media. If you ask a question with the camera on, you are giving your permission to be on YouTube and Social Media.
- To ask a question if you are not able to attend any Open Zoom Meeting, please use the contact form on the Contact page. Please state it is a question for whichever Open Zoom Meeting you are attending.
- To ask a question please use the zoom “raise hand” feature by clicking the “participants” tab and then “raise hand” button, to notify the host you would like to speak (see this link for more on how). Alternatively you can turn your camera on and raise your hand.
- Please mute yourself after your question is answered.
- Christopher asks that you please keep questions concise and to the point.
- The chat box on Zoom will not be monitored or replied to during or after any event.